Big Top
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Top

The Big Top Fort. Here we come to socialize.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Required Resources

Go down 
+3
LPotter84
Betsy
Drudge
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Drudge

Required Resources Empty
PostSubject: Required Resources   Required Resources Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:00 am

Barbed wire. We need lots of barbed wire it is creating a bottle neck.
Back to top Go down
Betsy

Betsy

Required Resources Empty
PostSubject: Re: Required Resources   Required Resources Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:56 am

I'm putting a call out to all the members of circus to go do a 2 hour job of installing a barbed wire fence and to then put in any barbed wired they find.

Would be nice if the other town's founders did the same.
Back to top Go down
LPotter84

LPotter84

Required Resources Empty
PostSubject: Re: Required Resources   Required Resources Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:02 am

I've got 6 hours of installing barbed wire in my line up. Hopefully that will net me a decent amount to deposit. If we get enough before all 6 hours I'll cancel some jobs and go back to building. I can't believe how much barbed wire we need. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Drudge

Required Resources Empty
PostSubject: Re: Required Resources   Required Resources Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:04 am

Looks like all the build jobs with the necessary products are busy. I'm doing barbed wire now until there is a chance to build.
Back to top Go down
bubbermiley

bubbermiley

Required Resources Empty
PostSubject: Re: Required Resources   Required Resources Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:10 pm

i've got 4 barbed wires pieces, i'm heading to the fort in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Hakes

Sophia Hakes

Required Resources Empty
PostSubject: barb   Required Resources Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:02 am

Putting in 8 hours now then sleeping at the fort. I nmoticed there was no wood. Is that something that is needed?
Back to top Go down
Bullettooth Tony

Bullettooth Tony

Required Resources Empty
PostSubject: Re: Required Resources   Required Resources Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:44 am

bubbermiley wrote:
i've got 4 barbed wires pieces, i'm heading to the fort in a bit.

bubber, your avetar reminds me of something, oh ya evidence for the prosecution. Shocked

I worked that job barbed wire fence for 4 hours premium and got nuthin, however I have a lot of wood and iron are we in need of it?

Last edited by Bullettooth Tony on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I made a boo boo psst reason for editing because I can thats why)
Back to top Go down
bubbermiley

bubbermiley

Required Resources Empty
PostSubject: Re: Required Resources   Required Resources Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:47 pm

lol, yeah, this is why i love photoshop.
Back to top Go down
LPotter84

LPotter84

Required Resources Empty
PostSubject: Re: Required Resources   Required Resources Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:04 pm

If the wood is low, then I say it is safe to deposit some. But I wouldn't take up more than 3 total resource squares with it. We need the wood on just about every job. And the iron is needed on some of the jobs as well, so maybe no more than 2 resource squares for iron. I know we'll need it and we have some room to spare at the moment in case I am wrong. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
CowLuvR

CowLuvR

Location : well... currently I'm sitting in front of my computer... duh.

Required Resources Empty
PostSubject: Re: Required Resources   Required Resources Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:20 pm

Sun should still have some more wood. Crazy, I've had people deposit quite a bit in the last two days and it's disappeared!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Required Resources Empty
PostSubject: Re: Required Resources   Required Resources Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Required Resources
Page 1 of 1