Big Top
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Top

The Big Top Fort. Here we come to socialize.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet LP! WooT! :P

Go down 
+3
CowLuvR
ThePirateLord
LPotter84
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LPotter84

LPotter84

Meet LP! WooT! :P Empty
PostSubject: Meet LP! WooT! :P   Meet LP! WooT! :P Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:48 pm

I'm LP from Circus. I'm a builder and it's about all I know how to do in The West. *smiles*

In RL I'm Laura, but everyone calls me Potter cause of the gazillion Lauras who live around here. I'm a 25 year old stay at home mom of 3 boys, aged 8, almost 4, and 2. My hobby is reading, preferably Epic Fantasy. My favorite authors are Robert Jordan, Terry Goodkind, and RA Salvatore. I live in the States in the south east. I'm easily amused and easily distracted. Nice to meet ya! *grins*

Last edited by LPotter84 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed title to reflect who people are meeting, lol.)
Back to top Go down
ThePirateLord

ThePirateLord

PostSubject: Re: Meet LP! WooT! :P   Meet LP! WooT! :P Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:51 am

Robert Jordan and RA Salvatore are absolutely amazing! I've read Robert Jordan's WOT series about 5 times now, and I've been working on The Legend of Dritz by RA Salvatore. Unfortunately though I purchased like the 12th book instead of the 7th because I mixed up the Roman Numerals or something like that. Haha, so now I got to go back and get the other one Smile!
Back to top Go down
LPotter84

LPotter84

PostSubject: Re: Meet LP! WooT! :P   Meet LP! WooT! :P Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:34 am

If you like the Wheel of Time (which I am re-reading right now) and the Drizzt series, you would like the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. I need to take a trip to the book store to get some new books, although my husband says he doesn't know where I'm going to put any more books since all my bookcases are full already. Rolling Eyes I'll find somewhere to put them, lol.
Back to top Go down
CowLuvR

CowLuvR

Location : well... currently I'm sitting in front of my computer... duh.

PostSubject: Re: Meet LP! WooT! :P   Meet LP! WooT! :P Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:40 am

Hi I'm CowLuvR from Circus.

I'm a Sagittarius and I like walks on the beach, teaching dogs to write poetry and sunny days. My friends tell me I'm the most amazing thing that has ever existed in this reality (at least they had better if they don't want another day in the box).
My turn offs include war, care bears and snot walruses.

Two interesting things you should know about me are that I am a chronic liar and I generally despise most people... probably you included. Yeah, that's right... I'm talking to you.
Back to top Go down
LPotter84

LPotter84

PostSubject: Re: Meet LP! WooT! :P   Meet LP! WooT! :P Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:44 am

LOL! Good lord I bet you're a riot in RL.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Hakes

Sophia Hakes

PostSubject: LP   Meet LP! WooT! :P Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:50 am

Hi Laura. Nice to put a face to ya finally.
Back to top Go down
Bullettooth Tony

Bullettooth Tony

PostSubject: you will understand If I don't stand up and tell you a little bit about myself   Meet LP! WooT! :P Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:08 am

In my spare time when I am not clearing the forest or Iron mining, defending a fort, Attacking a fort, dueling or posting in worlds 1,5, and 7. I like to take a little bit of time and relax playing my favorite game called the real world. once I started playing I could not stop.
In The real world game I am a field service technician and I also do welding and fabrication Its a low money job but you get good XP.

My character in the real world game can also do hobbies for game XP I chose building and riding motorcycles. This Hobie has high Danger. ( you blow over riding a wheelie to impress your friends) You lose 600HP health points not horse power. The real world game is starting to become a problem. 2 times last week I snuck out 1/2 hour early from clearing the forest just to go play the game.

Music I will listen to; Pantera, Slayer, Godsmack, Disturbed

Some things that I don't care to do before I die; run,jog,walk any kind of marathon, Do something that will stop global warming. be voted in as the president of my home owners association. Direct a hip hop music video. Take a bus going anywhere. Swim with the dolphins, whales, or plankton, stand on the bow of any ship and yell I'm the king of the world. Just to name a few.

Favorite Authors; Stephen King, Chilton, and Mitchell's Manuel

If I had to describe myself in just four words. DRUNK CHICKS DIG ME.
Back to top Go down
LPotter84

LPotter84

PostSubject: Re: Meet LP! WooT! :P   Meet LP! WooT! :P Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:37 am

LOL, Tony! I love it! And is that pic in your avatar you? You're OCC hot yourself! I can not believe hot good looking my town mates are.

Sophia, dang woman! Leave some good looks for the rest of us will ya? One woman shouldn't be allowed to be that good looking. The men won't know what to do with themselves! *grins*
Back to top Go down
Nutss

Nutss

PostSubject: Re: Meet LP! WooT! :P   Meet LP! WooT! :P Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:25 pm

Yes we will LP.
Back to top Go down
Nutss

Nutss

PostSubject: Re: Meet LP! WooT! :P   Meet LP! WooT! :P Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:36 pm

About me...

37 years old, Married (second time, different beer stocker) 1 rug rat (19 month old girl), 3 dogs (cocker spaniel, black lab, white german shepperd). I live on Long Island NY. History buff (I watch the history channel all the time) Former USMC-R (92-00). Currently employed by NYPD. (little over 10 years left and I am out of NY for good!!!) Smoker/beer drinker/bacon fanatic (my cholesterol is not high...yet). Hate shopping... unless the mall has a bar. Like playing sports (although I am getting old and slow) Hockey/Flag football/softball.. old timer sports.
Back to top Go down
LPotter84

LPotter84

PostSubject: Re: Meet LP! WooT! :P   Meet LP! WooT! :P Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:49 pm

Nutss, my husband is a history buff as well. He could watch The history channel all the time and he did when we had cable, lol. He also prefers war games like Medal of Honor, Brothers in Arms, and The history channel games like the Civil War. History was one of my favorite subjects in school, but I can't handle most of the programing on the History Channel...they all have a monotone which means that no matter how interesting the show is, their voices put me to sleep. Sad

(Bacon is one of my weaknesses....I can't live without it. I got all excited when they first came out with microwave bacon. My husband was pretty embarrassed. You'd think he would be used to it by now.) *grins*
Back to top Go down
CowLuvR

CowLuvR

PostSubject: Re: Meet LP! WooT! :P   Meet LP! WooT! :P Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:27 pm

Woo Hoo Napoleonic Wars... WWWHHHHOOOO!!!!

Three cheers for flintlock mechanisms!!
Back to top Go down
Nutss

Nutss

PostSubject: Re: Meet LP! WooT! :P   Meet LP! WooT! :P Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:23 am

I have been mircowaving bacon since forever!!! Its faster, cleaner, and you can cook more bacon!!!

LP, tell you hubby to get on Call Of Duty 5 for the PC. Best WWII first person shooter to date. And yes.. they have a mod out that lets you shoot/play as zombies!!!! Nothing like tearing off your hand, and throwing it at soldier FTW.
Back to top Go down
LPotter84

LPotter84

PostSubject: Re: Meet LP! WooT! :P   Meet LP! WooT! :P Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:06 am

I'd tell him, Nutss but it wouldn't do any good. He won't play games on the computer. He prefers console games. He has a NES, PS1, PS2, and an XBOX Elite. He probably plays the old school NES as much as he plays the XBOX. The computer is my domain, lol. I've tried to get him to try a few games on the computer but he is stubborn. At first he wasn't even sure he wanted an XBOX because the controller is different than the PS3. Now he prefers the XBOX over the PS. Go figure. I'm sure if he tried a game on the computer he would like it...but then I may never get my laptop back, lol. He did play a Cabela's hunting game on the computer and liked it, but it was on our old desktop and it kept freezing up on him. He hasn't tried it on the laptop, thank God. *shifty eyes* I would probably have to get another laptop if he started playing games on this one.

All in all he prefers to be outdoors, but since we live in an apartment in the city he doesn't go outside as often. We have a four wheeler, but there is just no where to go riding around here like there was back home. He doesn't go hunting anymore either and hasn't since before we got married 5 years ago. And we haven't went fishing in over a year. I'm hoping when we buy a house it will be in an area where he can get back outside. He isn't an indoor person at all, but luckily the gaming systems have kept him somewhat civil. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bubbermiley

bubbermiley

PostSubject: Re: Meet LP! WooT! :P   Meet LP! WooT! :P Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:04 pm

hey Nutss, you know Rochester is the best right? lol. afro
Back to top Go down
Nutss

Nutss

PostSubject: Re: Meet LP! WooT! :P   Meet LP! WooT! :P Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:46 am

Best what??? scratch
Back to top Go down
bubbermiley

bubbermiley

PostSubject: Re: Meet LP! WooT! :P   Meet LP! WooT! :P Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:57 am

Best city in New York, of course. afro
Back to top Go down
CowLuvR

CowLuvR

PostSubject: Re: Meet LP! WooT! :P   Meet LP! WooT! :P Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:05 pm

ummm... isn't that an oxymoron?
Back to top Go down
Nutss

Nutss

PostSubject: Re: Meet LP! WooT! :P   Meet LP! WooT! :P Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:52 pm

Thats in New York??
Back to top Go down
bubbermiley

bubbermiley

PostSubject: Re: Meet LP! WooT! :P   Meet LP! WooT! :P Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:10 am

lol, no it's not an oxymoron. I just had to inform long island that western new york is where it's at. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet LP! WooT! :P   Meet LP! WooT! :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet LP! WooT! :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Top :: General Discussion :: Get to know each other-
Jump to: