Big Top
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Top

The Big Top Fort. Here we come to socialize.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Labor points in construction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LPotter84

LPotter84

Labor points in construction Empty
PostSubject: Labor points in construction   Labor points in construction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:19 am

Please post your labor points in constructing on the fort here. And please put your motivation and how many construction points you got out of the build in the "who's building and what..." topic. This way we know what we are getting out of each build. Thanks!

If you level up or the number changes, please edit your post. Thanks again! *smiles*

Last edited by LPotter84 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LPotter84

LPotter84

PostSubject: Re: Labor points in construction   Labor points in construction Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:19 am

My construction labor points are 555.
Back to top Go down
Bevoir

Bevoir

PostSubject: Re: Labor points in construction   Labor points in construction Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:19 am

I've let myself go a little bit since we finished off the town.

Just 651 these days.
Back to top Go down
bubbermiley

bubbermiley

PostSubject: Re: Labor points in construction   Labor points in construction Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:02 pm

how do you know what your construction labor points are? i have 50 for my construction skills on the skills screen, how did you get in the hundreds?
Back to top Go down
LPotter84

LPotter84

PostSubject: Re: Labor points in construction   Labor points in construction Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:04 pm

bubbermiley wrote:
how do you know what your construction labor points are? i have 50 for my construction skills on the skills screen, how did you get in the hundreds?

When you click to build something in the fort, it will show you your labor points for it, same as any other job, bubber. I didn't know what the heck they were talking about at first either until I figured out they meant labor points. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Bevoir

Bevoir

PostSubject: Re: Labor points in construction   Labor points in construction Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:12 am

Exactly.

I've got 163 points in the construction skill whilst buck naked - 200 when wearing my building gear. Multiply that by 3 and add loose change for repairing and leadership and you end up with 651.
Back to top Go down
bubbermiley

bubbermiley

PostSubject: Re: Labor points in construction   Labor points in construction Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:35 pm

ahhhh, ok. i see, well mine is 140 then, i guess i'm a lousy builder, hmm. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Labor points in construction   Labor points in construction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Labor points in construction
Page 1 of 1